Flexible Sign Posts
SA-SO flexible sign posts can help ensure that motorists do not damage signs on your property. Safely indicate hazards, obstacles or special parking conditions while limiting the risk of damage to your signs.
Impact Recovery Sign Post
- Designed for parking lot installation with 3 ½" lag screws, #165B
- For stability, use the epoxy kit, item #160EX, along with lag screws or the portable base
- Supports plastic or aluminum signs
- Tough polypropylene post with reactive spring
- Requires Allen wrench for assembly
- Size: 5' and 5 ½' post height with fixed, 3" rubber base
- All posts include bases
|White 60" Recovery Post||47451|
|Yellow 60" Recovery Post||47458|
|White 66" Recovery Post||47452|
|Yellow 66" Recovery Post||47457|
|3 ½" Lag Screws||165B|
|Epoxy 2 Gallon, 15 Base Kit||160EX|
Flexipost™ Flexible Post System
- Reboundable steel post with base is flexible when hit from any angle, even if driven over
- Size: 75" post height with 10" base (asphalt) or 9" (concrete)
- Holds plastic or aluminum signs up to 16" x 26"
- First metal recovery post on market; flexpost returns to original position with little or no scratches on vehicle
- Asphalt or concrete mounting hardware is included
Sign Bracket Kit for Flexipost™
- Prior to the Sign Bracket Kit, customers were forced to drill through posts to mount their signs. NOT ANY MORE!
- The Sign Bracket Kit is the alternative to drilling. Installs in minutes and can handle back-to-back signs on one sign post with no special tools required.
- 2 aluminum sign mounting brackets
- Allen wrench / 4 bolts / 4 nuts
|Sign Bracket Kit for Flexipost||10630|